Pallavi Rao is an ICF - certified (ACC) Personal leadership coach and a life skills facilitator.
Pallavi is passionate about supporting women on a career break, working professionals and students in the area of personal development and leadership. Having started her career as a software professional, she followed her heart to work in the social sector where she eventually found her calling and transitioned to the world of coaching. She has more than 200 hrs of coaching experience and brings with herself more than 13 years of diverse work experience. She offers coaching services in the following areas:
1. Discover your key strengths, core values and Life purpose
2. Form new professional or personal goals
3. Progress towards achieving your goals and address internal barriers that maybe blocking your progress
4. Identifying your ideal career path based on your unique strengths and passion areas
5. Build a better work life balance
Pallavi is also associated with multiple organisations as a volunteer conducting leadership workshops for NGO leaders and student volunteers from different parts of India. She has also been deeply interested in spirituality and is a yoga and meditation practitioner.
No articles posted yet
Schedule Your Call With Ms. Pallavi RaoYour details are 100% secure