01 Sep, 2019 to 15 Sep, 2019
Starting at 12:00
Pune, Maharashtra, India
International Certification will be provided to all participants, along with study material and Ebooks.
The session will be Posted in the Paid Group, from 8 pm to 9 pm.
Assignments need to email. Discussion & Posting, QA separate group will be there. All material will be shared on google drive.
LIST OF TOPICS
1. Human Anatomy
2. Systems of the body.
2.1 Respiratory System
2.2 Digestive system
2.3. The circulatory system
2.4 The nervous system
2.6 The Mind: Conscious, Subconscious, and Unconscious mind.
3. Psychology, conditioning
4. The power of suggestion
5. Subliminal suggestions.
6. Conscious acceptance
7. Conscious suspension
10. How does stress inhibit memory?
11. Basic and advanced relaxation techniques.
12. Methods of treatments.
13. Handling Anxious client or anxiety
14. Mental symptoms of stress.
15. Effective top 20 ideas for stress reduction.
16. Intro. To Hypnosis
17. More stress management tools.
18. Types of water relevant to relaxation.
19. How rich Foods can aggravate the body/mind.
20 how crystals can help.
21. Music for deep relaxation.
22. Dance for stress relief.
23. Relaxation through smell and touch.
25. Clothing recommendations to reduce stress.
26. Smiling therapy
27. Starting your own practice.
28. Obtaining clients
29. The course of treatments.
30. Conducting sessions
Here are five healthy techniques that psychological research has shown to help reduce stress in the short- and long-term.
CAUSES OF STRESS :
The situations and pressures that cause stress are known as stressors. We usually think of stressors as being negative, such as an exhausting work schedule or a rocky relationship.
However, anything that puts high demands on you can be stressful. ...
Of course, not all stress is caused by external factors.
Let's look at some of the emotional signs of stress and what you can do to reduce and manage them.
Some examples of good ways to deal with stress:
1. Take some deep breaths.
2. Talk to someone you trust.
3. Create a stress diary, note down when you feel stressed and why.
4. Have a health check with your doctor.
6. Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
7. Try to avoid smoking, alcohol, and caffeine.
8. Make time for things you enjoy.
Dr. Neeta Parate, a very dynamic lady contributing in education industry from last 20yrs. She is PhD, MCA, MBA, she is Recipient of many prestigious awards like "Bharat Shikshya Ratan Award", "Glory of India" etc. She is a Trainer, Mentor, Author, Coach, Motivational Speaker and Educationist. She is also a social worker her work in the field of woman empowerment and child development is recognizable.
She has written 3 books and more than 500 research papers, and articles.
She is CEO MD of "Neeta training and consultancy services", President International Association of Industry Institute Interface (IAI3), and CEO of Neeta overseas(Import Export firm in Agricultural Products).
Her signature program "I am a Winner, Believe & Achieve", she has delivered to thousands of participants, it was also their on community Radio Channel "Puneri Awaz".