Date to be decided
Gole Market, New Delhi, Delhi, India
This workshop aims at equipping mental-health professionals with pathbreaking complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). Like a whiff of fresh air, CAM will empower medical professionals who are equipped with only traditional forms of therapy such as CBT/ Psychotherapy/ Solutions Based Therapy etc. Also, once the attendees learn aura healing and EFT, their efficiency to heal and cure will enhance.
This workshop is based on an ethical platform which is based on following principles:
A social responsibility regarding social welfare
A guarantee to address patients and people in general
Regard for patient’s self-sufficiency
An acknowledgment of medicinal pluralism
What will be covered in this workshop?
• Introduction to Complementary healing systems
• Introduction to aura, chakras and functions
• Concept of cleansing and energising
• Practical healing session
• Introduction to EFT and the tapping points
• Story Telling Technique to heal emotional distress
• Meditation and Inner Reflection.
We promise that you will leave with a memorable experience at the end of two days. The participants will-
• Have an insight into aura and chakras
• Understand how the chakras are related to psychological functions and emotions.
• Learn to treat the chakras and aura for self and others for emotional distress and for emotional enhancement.
• Receive an insight about the basic concepts of EFT developed by Gary Craig
• Learn to use the tapping technique to clear the meridians of blocks.
• Learn to use the technique for self as well as others.
• The two-day session will also introduce the participants to simple meditation technique.
• Certificates will be provided to all participants who complete both the days sessions.
Who should attend?
If you are willing to go an extra mile for social welfare then this is where your search ends.
This workshop is the answer to your quest if you are looking forward to incorporate traditional healing systems in your client care practices. For students, it is ideal as they will have exposure to complementary healing systems along with the traditional systems.
This workshop is a must for you if you are a-
• Social Worker
• Special Educator
• Mental Health Professional
• Parent to a special needs child
What all other benefits do you receive with this workshop?
1. 10% off on online payments (applicable till '5th January 2018').
2. Lunch & Refreshments.
3. Free life positive surprise goodie kit.
Date:- 27th-28th January 2018
Time:- 10:00 Am- 4:00 Pm
Contribution:- Rs. 4850
To know more :
Contact us at 8527622018