Date to be decided
East of Kailash
East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Learn the Ancient Science and Art of Pranic Healing. What is Pranic Healing?
Pranic healing regards life force as an invisible energy, very similar to Chi in Chinese acupuncture. Prana can be used to restore harmony in our body, both physically and emotionally. The main cause for ailments of any form is because of disruptions in the body and energy field. These disruptions can affect a person's physical, emotional and social state of being. Pranic healing involves removing these disruptions.
A self-healing technique, taught by Master Choa Kok Sui and involves a set of processes of energy transference from healer to patient.
1. Learn about the existence of the energy body and chakras.
2. Understand how this body is interlinked with the physical body.
3. Learn easy techniques to heal the energy body which leads to healing the physical body and emotional and psychological disorders as well.
4. Learn to meditate using an easy guided meditation.
5. Practice self-healing and distant healing techniques.
Tehruna Chandra Meresh has been a Pranic Healer for more than 20 years and gives all credit to her Guru, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui. Her focus areas are Financial Growth, Personal Growth, Anger Management, Stress, and much more. The teachings of her spiritual teacher Grand Master Choa Kok Sui have been inspirational in pushing her towards serving humanity and also striving to improve herself meanwhile. Having always been interested in the creative arts, Tehruna plays the guitar and piano and also paints in her spare time. As a good sportswoman, staying fit, healthy and active is essential for her. She focuses on all the dimensions of holistic health and wishes to spread the same message to a larger community.