Pranic Psychotherapy® is the application of Pranic Healing® techniques to heal and alleviate emotional and mental imbalances. Negative emotions and traumatic experiences are essentially negative thought forms and emotional energies lodged in the aura and in the critical energy centers. These energies are often difficult to release, requiring months or even years of traditional psychotherapy to experience any improvement.
Most ailments stem from unregulated thoughts and emotions that act as blockages to the flow of divine energy through you.
Pranic Psychotherapy®, however, offers you the ability to quickly and safely release these crippling energetic patterns.
Highlights of this Workshop:
In this workshop you will learn :
1. How to cleanse all stored negativity (e.g., envy, jealousy, anger, etc.)
2. Restore cellular regeneration
3. Attain Good physical and psychological health.
4. Self-healing to get rid of tension, irritability, grief and anxiety.
5. Healing the effects of psychic attacks that can cause anxiety attacks, irritability, bad luck or even financial ruin.
6. Techniques for treating and healing Compulsive Behaviors, Phobias, and Addictions like alcoholism, smoking, drug addiction, food addictions and depression (physical and emotional), and more.
"Pranic Psycotherapy is a powerful tool in healing psychological ailments and can be used to complement clinical psychology and psychiatry." - Master Choa Kok Sui
Join us in this exciting and powerful workshop by registering today!
Tehruna Chandra Meresh has been a Pranic Healer for more than 20 years and gives all credit to her Guru, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui. Her focus areas are Financial Growth, Personal Growth, Anger Management, Stress, and much more. The teachings of her spiritual teacher Grand Master Choa Kok Sui have been inspirational in pushing her towards serving humanity and also striving to improve herself meanwhile. Having always been interested in the creative arts, Tehruna plays the guitar and piano and also paints in her spare time. As a good sportswoman, staying fit, healthy and active is essential for her. She focuses on all the dimensions of holistic health and wishes to spread the same message to a larger community.