Grow Your Own Microgreens!
New Year Special: Grow Your Own Microgreens
A step towards total wellness. Massive Nutrition in Small Packets ! That's how we know Microgreens. They are the ultimate superfood that you can grow in your kitchen! Microgreens are nutrient-packed, flavor-rich miniature versions of commonly eaten greens and vegetables like pakchoi, mustard, carrots, beetroot, kale, rocket, chia, wheatgrass, spinach and much more! These tiny powerhouses of nutrients are the post-sprout, pre-adulthood stage of plants that gourmet chefs like to use as edible jewelry for their dishes. They are super easy to grow and are packed with nutrients.
Did You Know? Microgreens contain similar and often greater amounts of these nutrients than mature greens. As such, they may similarly reduce the risk of the following diseases:
🌱Heart disease: Microgreens are a rich source of polyphenols, a class of antioxidants linked to a lower risk of heart disease. Animal studies show that microgreens may lower triglyceride and “bad” LDL cholesterol levels.
🌱Alzheimer’s disease: Antioxidant-rich foods, including those containing high amounts of polyphenols, may be linked to a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
🌱Diabetes: Antioxidants may help reduce the type of stress that can prevent sugar from properly entering cells. In lab studies, fenugreek microgreens appeared to enhance cellular sugar uptake by 25–44%.
🌱Certain cancers: Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, especially those rich in polyphenols, may lower the risk of various types of cancer. Polyphenol-rich microgreens may be expected to have similar effects.
🌱Microgreens Help Checking Osteoporosis That is Associated with Rising Pollution.
🌱Microgreens Help Improving Eye Sights That Pollution Impacts Badly.
🌱Microgreens Reduce Skin Aging That Has Increased Due to Pollution
🌱Sunflower Microgreens Boost Immunity That Degrades Due to Pollution
🌱Herbs and Microgreens Neutralize Free Radicals
🌱Broccoli Microgreens Cleanse Carcinogenic Benzene, a Major Pollutant Best of all, growing Microgreens requires minimal space, sunshine, time.
Moreover, you’ll have your first harvest within just 5-10 days. You can even grow them on your windowsill. They add color, taste and freshness to salads, soups and sandwiches. Or you can just whiz them into smoothies and juices. In this workshop you will learn everything you need to know to start growing Microgreens at home!
* Understanding different types of seeds and how to grow them
* Demonstration of sowing different variety of seeds
* Watering and irrigation techniques
*Tasting the Microgreens to allure your taste-buds!
* Health Benefits of including Microgreens in your diet
* Information about what can and what should not (toxic) be grown into Microgreens for consumption
* Detailed instructions on growing Microgreens at home plus a take-home Microgreens kit (includes two biodegradable pots, organic soil mix and 4 different varieties of seeds)
* Hands on experience that you will take back home
*List of summer and winter crops
Date: 22 nd December 2018
Time: 11am till 1 pm
Venue: H- 167, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
Contribution: Rs. 2000 (includes a take-home Microgreens kit with two biodegradable baskets, soil mix and 4 different seeds)
Limited seats | Prior registration mandatory
Karishma Manchanda is a Fitness Instructor for your Soul
Master Trainer & Spiritual Life Coach
Karishma is an MBA Grad, with over a decade of corporate experience. After designing countless training programs for corporates, she now conducts various courses that can help people re-write their life script. Karishma is also a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist ( California Hypnosis Institute, USA) and is well versed with concepts of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Past Life Therapy, Age Regression, Inner Child Healing, Birth Matrix Reimprinting, Energy Medicine, Theta Healing, Serenity Surrender, Chakra Balancing, Reiki, NLP, etc.
Her zest to understand more on Life Script has led her to explore deeper concepts of Life Between Lives and study Soul Contracts. Her passion to help people heal themselves made her develop a series of workshops that have the power to transform and empower them to live the life they truly deserve.
About Her Workshops:
Her workshops are designed to touch every
the facet of human experience. The curriculum of each workshop is optimized for profound personal growth that has the potential to shift the limiting beliefs and embryonic perception of Self, to imbibe the unlimited potential of the Soul. By combining the eureka of Mind - Body - Spirit trinity, massive spiritual awakening, and growth can be experienced. Each module is designed to harmonize physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies and to bring the Soul in alignment with its higher purpose.
1. Healing with Akashic Intelligence – Learn tools to release the Past Life Karma
2. Digging Deep – Clear traumatic life events registered in the subconscious mind and heal your life
3. Manifesting Abundance – Know your Life Purpose and resolve 24 blocks to abundance
4. Conscious Parenting – Free Self and the generations to come from Ancestral Karma
5. Transforming Relationships – Resolve relationship conflicts
6. Balancing Yin & Yang Within – Women only self-empowerment workshop to release societal comparisons and limitations of gender
7. Dealing with Duality – Toolkit to speed up Spiritual Evolution
8. Transcendence – Going beyond the physical dimensions
9. Diseases & Disorders – Identifying the root cause of your physical symptoms and healing the physical body by harmonizing mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.
1. Healing Circle:
Students may avail free membership to be a part of the Healing Circle. Apart from mentoring the students during their healing process, this membership includes invites for Meetups & Partner Healing Sessions that are organized to support
the members through their journey called Life.
2. Personal Coaching:
Students can avail of individual membership for short duration, generally 1-3 months. Includes personal therapy sessions and one-to-one coaching to stride over a persisting issue.
Open for nonstudents, this monthly membership is an SOS, to help people through challenging times.