, Block A, Sector 47, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Discover what is Reiki Healing?
1. ReikiI is the Tool For Ascension to 5D
2. Reiki is a form of energy medicine. In essence, you become a channel for the Universal life Force energy or Reiki.
3. The word Reiki consists of two parts. The syllable REI describes the Universal, boundless aspect of energy; while KI being the vital life force energy which flows through all living beings. It is one of the highest and most pure form of energy in existence, directly from the Source/Divine. Everyone is born with Reiki, the life force energy.
4. Learning Reiki is very simple and can be learnt and practiced by anyone, even a child. It is a very simple hands–on technique. The real difference is in the ATTUNEMENT (also known as initiation) process, which the student experiences in the various levels of REIKI Classes and becomes Reiki Channel.
5. To become a Reiki channel and practice Reiki healing. initiation or attunement from a Reiki Teacher is required.
6. Attunement opens the chakras, enabling the person/ Reiki channel to act as an effective conduit for the transfer of the Universal life force energy. After this, one has to lay hands on other person and help accelerate the healing process by transferring Reiki. The other person draws in just the right amount of Reiki through hands of Reiki Channel that he/she needs to release, activate or transform the energy of the physical, mental and ethric bodies.
7. Reiki is a natural system of great simplicity as only two hands are required to carry out the treatment. Immediate relief can be attained for all kinds of complaints.
8. Reiki can be used to complement all other kinds of healing methods. Professionals like nurses, doctors, massage therapist, beauticians, etc are greatly benefited by it.
9. Reiki cannot be learnt from a book or by instruction. It is one of the ancient mysteries of the world and the activation of Reiki in your hands occurs only through an 'Attunement' or 'Initiation", given by a Reiki Teacher.
1. Attunement or initiation to become Reiki Channel
2. The Reiki history
3. Aura and Chakras
4. Self treatment & Empowerment
5. Chakra Balancing
6. Individual or Group Healing
1. Course Material
2. Reiki Manual
3. Reiki CD
4. Lunch & Tea
Note- Old Participants Can Attend This Training at 50% Charge But With Prior Registration.
Neeta Kumar Sharma entered the field of energy healing when she chose to explore Reiki as a healing option. She received the gift of clairvoyance with Reiki Level 1 attunement and started to see and scan aura, photographs, and spaces (houses).
During Reiki healing, Neeta experienced that physical disease and illness were due to thoughts and karma. She was interested in knowing more. Thus, her quest for understanding the connection between disease, karma, and soul started.
Neeta went on to become a multi-discipline therapist with expertise in various healing methods like Past Life Regression, Life Between Lives Spiritual Regression, Transpersonal Regression, Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Theta Healing, NLP, Meditation, BEBE Therapy, Aura reading through senses, Hypnotherapy, Numerology, Dream Analysis, and Counseling.
Being a soul coach, alternative medicine practitioner and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Neeta inferred that disease and illness are also related to past lives and karma influencing the current life of an individual.
She has developed her own regression technique for diseases and illnesses, 'Conversation with Disease or Affected Organ'.
She has conducted workshops and presented a concept paper on this technique at World Congress of Regression Therapists (WCRT5) at Porto (Portugal) and various seminars in India.
She also practices Divine Navel Awareness (DNA) Therapy for karma clearing and complete healing at the soul level. The Navel Chakra is activated for a complete balance of yin-yang and meridians (energy channels).
Over the course of years, Neeta has gathered 15 years of enriched experience and expertise in healing and spirituality.
She is also a member of the Spiritual Regression Therapy Association (SRTA) and Association for Regression and Reincarnation Research (ARRR).